Journey Charter School

Scholastic Book Clubs

Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday, April 1st, 2019

Monday, April 1st, 2019

1. Show me your new popcorn words (they, but, at). Use each of them in a sentence for me.

2. Tell me a shape that has four sides and four corners.

3. Read me at least one of your new books from your book baggie.

** We are in need a few supplies for our classroom. If you are able to donate any of the following items, we would greatly appreciate it! :)

Markers 
Tissues
Wipes



A few photos from math work places last week... :)














Upcoming Important Dates and Reminders:

**Ms. Stacie French will be our classroom's guest teacher while I am gone on maternity leave. She will be sending out a letter introducing herself in the next couple of weeks. My c-section is currently scheduled for April 11th.

Wednesday, April 3rd: Travel to HS to see the play Annie Jr. (afternoon)
Tuesday, April 9th: 1:30-3:00: Travel to Russell Manor
Friday, April 19th: No School
Monday, April 29th @6:30-7:00 Spring Music Concert
Saturday, May 4th: Mother/Son Laser Tag
Thursday, May 23rd @5:30-7:30: Spring Gallery Walk
Monday, May 27th: No School
Thursday, May 30th: End of Year Kindergarten Family Picnic

the
to
and
a
I
see
it
my
like
for
up
look
is
we
go
little
here
can
you
this
said
in
me
big
come
blue
red
where
away
jump
down
make
help
yellow
two
play
run
find
three
funny
he
was
that
she
on
they
but
at
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment